welcome to our site ....

POSTS

Monday 13 July 2020

AORUS SMARTGAGA FREE | PUBG MOBILE 0.19


 

follow the below instruction to run Aorus in smartgaga.

  • Download smartgaga from here and install in your PC.
  • Go to your play store and download PUBG mobile game.
  • Disable your virus and thread protection.
  • Download and install full drive from here.
  • Change your PC system language to china simplified china.
  • Now restart your PC and run PUBG mobile game inside LD Player.
  • Download Vnhax below the post and runas administrator.
  • Download key for Aorus from the get key button in Aorus software.
  • Put your key and run Aorus.
  • Enjoy the game with friends.

    How to Run Corona Tools:

      • First of all disable your virus and thread protection.
      • Install full drive from here and install.
      • Change language to chines simplified china.
      • Clear temp files with any good temp cleaner click here to download.
      • Install SmartGaGa emulator.
      • Install PUBG Mobile game.
      • Open PUBG Mobile game in smartgaga.
      • Below the post click download button and download Corona tools.
      • Extract Corona Crack and run as administrator.
      • Type in Key area : CRACK BY RAZE TEAM and ligin.
      • Enjoy game with friends.
      • This post is for education purpose only.

    Follow the instructions before run AORUS.

    Step 1:- Change system language to china simplified china.
    Step 2:- Disable Anti-Virus or thread protection.
    Step 3:- Install Full Drive once.
    Step 4:- Download and Run Temp Cleaner after every match.

    CLICK HERE

    How to use (youtube videos) : 
    JOIN DISCORD : 

6 comments:

  1. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete


  2. I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me twice in the past one month. He is very good at hacking anything concerning database, phone, social media and even credit report fixes. He offers legit services. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. Contact him at cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cheating spouse out there but am glad I got solutions in catching my cheating spouse red handed and that solution is darkhatthacker@gmail.com this hacker is always at alert when it comes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol trust me I cant be messed with by any man because anonymousmaskhat@gmail.com got me covered if you feel you can cheat on me and think I would not find out lol try it and watch me catch you red handed with anonymousmaskhat@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After few months of my marriage with my husband I just discovered my husband has been in contact with his ex girlfriends and still hanging out with them I never knew all along till I came in contact with russiancyberhackers@gmail.com as the best hacker when it comes to breaking into hard passwords and that was how I discovered my husband has been sleeping around cheating on me. Always check on your spouse he or she might never be straight with you most times hackers are needed if need be just like I found out about my cheating husband.

    ReplyDelete